Afghanistan - Kabul

Germany - Berlin (Berlin)

Guyana - Georgetown

Morocco - Rabat

Pakistan - Islamabad

Trinidad - Port of Spain

U.K - London (England)

U.S.A - Washington DC (District of Columbia)

Saudi Arabia - Makkah

Saudi Arabia - Medina

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

American Muslims Should Speak Out Against Terrorist Attacks?

In The Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.



Forty-eight percent (48%) of Americans nationwide believe that it is the responsibility of American Muslims to speak out against terrorist attacks on the United States. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 27% do not think American Muslims have that responsibility. Twenty-six percent (26%) of adults are not sure.


This is the message we and the Muslims in America (We should not say American Muslims) aught to be giving the disbelievers:


“We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers).” [Quran: 003:151]


“(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes." [Quran: 008:012]


Narrated By Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with TERROR (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them). [Vol 4, Book 52, Hadith 220. (Shahi Bukhari)]

Ali ® once said: “I am the one whose mother named him Haidar, (And am) like a lion of the forest with a TERROR-striking countenance. I give my opponents the measure of sandara in exchange for sa” (i.e. return the attack with one that is much more fierce). [Book 19, Hadith 4450. (Shahi Muslim)]


Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by TERROR (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me. [Book 4. Prayer, Hadith 1062. (Shahi Muslim)]

And Generally... This applies to both the disbelievers and the Muslims


Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that he had heard that Abdullah ibn Abbas said, "Stealing from the spoils does not appear in a people but that TERROR is cast into their hearts. Fornication does not spread in a people but that there is much death among them. A people do not lessen the measure and weight but that provision is cut off from them. A people do not judge without right but that blood spreads among them. A people do not betray the pledge but that Allah gives their enemies power over them."
[Book 21. Jihad, Hadith 026. (Maliks Muwatta)]


May Allah continue to guide and protect us all and grant us victory over the disbelievers... Ameen.














No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis